Boogyman(ICP) Boogyman(ICP)

Yay Again...

Why Did the other one say snowman Bowling ? :S weird very good yet again.

I can never get too much of this

Matt-blethen responds:

the other one fucked up so i just edited it and put in a diff video

Extraction of DNA Extraction of DNA

Thanks a lot

I really needed this for my biology in collage... what a coincidince, and if you really wanted to know ethyl alcahol is called ethanol, strangly though you could use any strong alcahol... roll on the vodka

Dragula(rob Zombie) Dragula(rob Zombie)

Very good

Thats one of the best rob-zombie music videos ive seen to-date, congratulations

~Angelodemortis

Matt-blethen responds:

thanx i appretiate it

Sprite Quest Ep. 1 Sprite Quest Ep. 1

This is pretty good

not bad not bad, a very nice and smooth animation

History Of Megaman Part I History Of Megaman Part I

This is absolutly amasing for your first movie

i cannot wait to see part 2 and having a score of 2.14 isnt bad is it for your first ^_^ this kics ass and all ppl who make new movies shuld use this as a comparison before submitting...

~Angelodemortis

S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu

This quite frankly kicked ass

you chose the perfect music to go with this.

The animation was absoloutly amasing, i will be surpriesd if it dosent get daily 3rd place at least.

congrats.

~angelodemortis

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

Wow!

That totally stunned me, i loved dead rain, in fact i love all zombie movies, your style is amasing, everything about it was amasing you could not have possibly made this any better, you are a god amongst paupers.

Chinchilla XZ Chinchilla XZ

That was kickass For your first flash

congrats keep it up, th next time i would reccomend using chinchillas u drew urself (or trace it :P) lol with a tiny bit more work, (not being sarcastic this is positive encouragement) this could get at least daily 4th place. well done i cant wait t see the next one.

StupidHumorKing responds:

Cheers Angelodemortis, I'll make a seuqel but I can't be arsed to draw an actual chinchilla because me too lazy, lol. Plus I wanna make peeps on hear laugh as quickly as I can think of ideas for a new cartoon. HOWEVER, cheers for the review dude, you rule :)

THE MIND THE MIND

that ruled!!!

underdog of the week!!! more like underrated of the week, arg what idiot (or bunch of) voted badly on it

Drive Drive Revolution 2 Drive Drive Revolution 2

this plain sucked

i have seen blind monkeys do better flashes than this and worst of all i cant belive it got into the portal!!!
ffs hoo the hell voted 5 on this?